Warehouse Inventory in ACMS
Checking Warehouse Inventory
You can review the shipments waiting for shipment in your warehouse or any other station, including the Miami Hub. The Warehouse Inventory List itemizes each airbill in a station warehouse.
- From the ACMS menu, select AW05.
- When prompted for printer, enter 3, alternate printer, and select a report printer.
- Complete the AW05 screen (Figure 1) by indicating the following:
- Date range during which the cargo was housed in the warehouse.
- 3-character station code.
- Destination for the shipment or ALL for all destinations.
- Airbill status, booked, unbooked, on-hand (booked and unbooked), or all.
Figure 1: Inventory Report Setup
Inventory Report Excerpts