ACMS Scanner Functions
Changing Weight for a Full Pallet
After you load a pallet, you can check the sum of weight for the loaded pieces calculated through scanning. If necessary, you can change the weight to match the scale weight of the loaded pallet minus the tare weight.
- Select BC08 on any ACMS menu or select number 8 from the Bar Coding Systems menu.
- At the prompt for Pallet #: scan the pallet bar code serial number or enter the alphanumeric pallet identifier manually.
- The screen shows that weight the system has computed from the sum of the weight for volume weight on each warehouse receipt or the the partial weight entered for a partially loaded warehouse receipt.
- Subtract the tare weight of the pallet from the current scale weight of the loaded pallet.
- If the result matches the Gross Weight shown on the screen, press Enter.
- If the Scale Weight is incorrect, key in a new value for Scale Weight. (Figure 1)
Figure 1: Changing Pallet Weight
At the "Is weight correct?" prompt, enter Y to verify that the Weight is now correct or enter N to again change the Scale Weight value.
Press F8 to leave the screen when done.