ACMS Scanner Functions
Remove Freight From Pallet With Scanner
You might need to remove frieght from a pallet because you need to reassign the freight to another flight or pallet. In the example that follows, freight is moved from belly position 2-B, possibly to load the pieces onto a pallet.
When you remove freight you change the status of each piece removed from P (palletized) to R (received).
- Select BC03 on any ACMS menu or select number 3 from the Bar Coding Systems menu.
- Enter the pallet number or belly position, flight number, and flight date.
- If ACMS recognizes the position or pallet as full, it asks if you want to re-open that position or pallet (Figure 1).
Figure 1: Re-open Belly to Remove Freight
- At the prompt for Piece: scan the label of a piece to be removed. You will see a message verifying that the piece was scanned (Figure 2).
Figure 2: Pieced Removed, Enter Next Piece
- Scan the next piece until all the pieces you are removing are scanned.
- Press F8 to leave the screen when done.